A specialist marine lifeboat service and repair company based in Singapore, Nordic Marine Lifeboat Services LLP (Formerly called Nordic Marine (Asia) Lifeboat Services) was established in 2003 by a group of experienced personnel who were involved in lifeboat and davit-winch system maintenance/repairs and related engineering services.
Nordic Marine Lifeboat Services specializes in the following areas:
- Service/maintenance of all brands of marine lifeboats including the overhauling of main hook release mechanism, repair to fiberglass boat hull, servicing of compressed-air system, servicing of sprinkler system, servicing/overhaul of engine and steering gears, etc.
- Voyage repairs for lifeboats and launching appliances (davit-winch system).
- Testing and commissioning of lifeboats and rescue boats.
- Technical sales support and service of lifeboats and rescue boats
- Sales and service of davit/winch systems for lifeboats and rescue boats.
- Sales and servicing of offshore survival systems.
Nordic Marine Lifeboat Services is certified under BizSafe 4 and is also on the Approved Service Provider lists of Lloyd’s Register (LR) and Det Norsk Veritas ( DNV). Nordic Marine Lifeboat Services